A collection of practical promo exercises pertinent to different sections of the book.
- Book Look: Examining your latest project so you can build a cohesive release strategy.
- Brand interview: Getting familiar with your value and values so you can express what makes you extraordinary to your readers.
- Cast Your Hook: Forging projects that attract and engage your readers.
- Core Traits: Taking a look at what you offer that makes you stand out.
- Direct Messaging: Prepping tangential topics relateds to your work that you can tap for appearances, panels, intrerviews and more.
- Event Pitches: Choosing events that will build your audience.
- Message Massage: Formulating impeccable answers to the common questiosn that dog every author.
- Project Guarantee: Making a promise to your readers about the emotions and values your books will always offer them.
- Seed Words: Identifying the core ideas and images of what makes you special.
- Topical Destinations: Drafting a set of punchy and relevant talking points for interviews and public appearances.
- Turf Words: Working with the tropes, tags, and keywords that signal your readers.
- Won't You be My Neighbor?: Identifying the colleagues who sit close to you on the subgenre shelf.