Knowing how to hit your talking points can make any interview productive.
- Name five characteristics completely unique to your writing that elicit comments from anyone who reads it.
- Pick five words that you wish turned up in every review, interview, and article about you and your output.
- Write three sentences that describe what makes your books special. Use active language, no conjunctions, and make sure it can be repeated in just one second.
- Don’t share or distribute those sentences. Hold them close and listen for them in conversations as if tuning the universe like a piano. Try to determine what is keeping your advocates from saying those words in that order into the right ears.
- Identify the missing components that will bring those topics into a discussion and how you can soften the ground.
© 2016 Damon Suede & Heidi Cullinan, All Rights Reserved